• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes Needed for Pakistan Studies and Islamiat!

Reaction score
Hey people!
I need notes for Pakistan Studies (especially geography) and Islamiat.
I have heard alot about Junaid Akhtar and Iftikhar-ul-Haq and all... Can anyone upload those notes? :S

Reaction score
Why do you want notes they are useless if you like junaid akhter's notes then just stop liking them,do you know his secrets he just makes all his notes from Farooq Naseem Bajwa's book you could get that book and read that that is more informative then this guys notes and the bad thing about notes is that they only tell you the main points the minor and sometimes important points are ignored but the choice is yours. :D

Reaction score
Heyy >>>ScOurce Lfc is rIte.......Junaid Akhters History Notes R from Bajwas Book......It WILL b more informative a nd u can ghave more PoiNts......!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey I was talking about his geography notes.
Ofcourse I am going to prepare from books and then consider notes. But they are good for revision when you don't have time to open different books.

Reaction score
gEOgRapHy NoTeS r ALL fROM hUMA naz SetHi BK>>....eVEN all the Maps and Pics HE has taken FROM hUMA nAAZ'S.....so I ll sincerly advice u to just go through the Naaz Bk ITSS GOOD...!!!

Reaction score
Hey people!
I need notes for Pakistan Studies (especially geography) and Islamiat.
I have heard alot about Junaid Akhtar and Iftikhar-ul-Haq and all... Can anyone upload those notes? :S
[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
hi everyone
if u neeed essential notes i am having a great collection
and i want to share it with every single olevel student
so for that i created a youtube channel
watch the first video and tell me which other subjects u need in comment box i am sure u will be intrested in my work

Reaction score
hi everyone
if u neeed essential notes i am having a great collection
and i want to share it with every single olevel student
so for that i created a youtube channel
watch the first video and tell me which other subjects u need in comment box i am sure u will be intrested in my work
hi behan