• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes/ Resources O level Islamiat & Pak studies

Reaction score
does anyone have soft copy of sir khurram notes for islamiat?? urgently needed
or any other notes that are helpful for A* in islamiat

Reaction score
how did age of successor of successors compiled ahdiths?? may june 2019 p2
1616775392180.png
Marking scheme.
I have attached the marking scheme along with a sample answer from red spot islamiat topicals. Kindly read the answer in reference to the marking scheme. Also, refer to your textbooks for further information.

^
The link has some online notes put together from different websites such as gce guide, mega lecture etc.
Hope that this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_211806475.jpg
    IMG_20210326_211806475.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210326_211847263.jpg
    IMG_20210326_211847263.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, Please answer the following 7 mark questions ;
Q. Why was Indian National Congress formed?
Q. Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan did not allow Muslims to join Indian National Congress?
^
These are 7 mark questions, 3 detailed and developed reasons are required.
Thank you.

Reaction score
View attachment 65923
Marking scheme.
I have attached the marking scheme along with a sample answer from red spot islamiat topicals. Kindly read the answer in reference to the marking scheme. Also, refer to your textbooks for further information.

^
The link has some online notes put together from different websites such as gce guide, mega lecture etc.
Hope that this helps.
Thank uuuu

Reaction score
Hi, Please answer the following 7 mark questions ;
Q. Why was Indian National Congress formed?
Q. Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan did not allow Muslims to join Indian National Congress?
^
These are 7 mark questions, 3 detailed and developed reasons are required.
Thank you.
b)1-the first political service of sir syed rendered by saving Muslims from hindu domination because congress being largest party was asking for democracy for India on British lines. sir syed pointed how this demand was agasint Muslim and hindus could dominate Muslims as they were in majority so they could easily win all elections. Thus he did not allow Muslims to join congress to save them from the political domination of hindus

2-the congress demanded to fill govt jobs through civil services. muslims who lagged behind eduction field from hindus. this was seen a deliberate act by congress to deprive Muslims from economic benefit

that's all i can come up with me however answer needs more details. hope it slightly gives an idea on how to attempt this question. also for 3rd reason u can come up with a point that congress was a hindu dominant party therefore the barrier of religion and culture divided Muslims from hindus therefore sir syed came up with 2nt( 2 nation theory) and he said Muslims must form their own party instead of depending on congress

Reaction score
b)1-the first political service of sir syed rendered by saving Muslims from hindu domination because congress being largest party was asking for democracy for India on British lines. sir syed pointed how this demand was agasint Muslim and hindus could dominate Muslims as they were in majority so they could easily win all elections. Thus he did not allow Muslims to join congress to save them from the political domination of hindus

2-the congress demanded to fill govt jobs through civil services. muslims who lagged behind eduction field from hindus. this was seen a deliberate act by congress to deprive Muslims from economic benefit

that's all i can come up with me however answer needs more details. hope it slightly gives an idea on how to attempt this question. also for 3rd reason u can come up with a point that congress was a hindu dominant party therefore the barrier of religion and culture divided Muslims from hindus therefore sir syed came up with 2nt( 2 nation theory) and he said Muslims must form their own party instead of depending on congress
Thank you for your help.
I later found out that the points for the second question can be developed using page 95 of Farooq Bajwa's book.

Hoping to confirm that from my teacher Inshallah on Monday when online school starts.

Reaction score
Uhhh, junaid akhter,s notes for pk studies is also important if anyone of you interested. You can Find it on Xtreme papers easily.