• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

nust query

Reaction score
okay, so I am looking to apply into Nust Business School and while i was going through the eligibility and ineligibility, it said at the very end that diploma holders are ineligible to apply for any undergraduate programme. so heres the thing, I hold the HSD which is the high school diploma. Does this mean I am not eligible to apply for BBA. This doesn't make sense to me at all :s
Please if someone could get back to me asap, i'd appreciate it

Reaction score
okay, so I am looking to apply into Nust Business School and while i was going through the eligibility and ineligibility, it said at the very end that diploma holders are ineligible to apply for any undergraduate programme. so heres the thing, I hold the HSD which is the high school diploma. Does this mean I am not eligible to apply for BBA. This doesn't make sense to me at all :s
Please if someone could get back to me asap, i'd appreciate it
Check the official website of IBCC: http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/
Check if they allow to make Equivalence of ur Diploma, if yes, then u are totally eligible to apply!