• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level exams are near I need some help!

Reaction score
CIE are in just 4 months and I'm not prepared even a bit in Isl and PST(both His and Geo) In a need of some useful studying and preparation tips and paper solving tips for all the appearing subjects specially cause I'm aiming for A* in all three. It would be great if someone would help and guide me. Please MOTIVATE ME AS WELL I JUST GOT FOUR MONTHS AND I'M SERIOUSLY NOT PREPARED!!! HELP!

Reaction score
I might seem rude saying this but if you aim for higher grades than you should be confident in yourself.if you aim for a great success than plan it yourself.
make your own schedule make your own notes and above all trust in Allah.
the subjects you mentioned don't need notes they are to be prepared from the book only.

Reaction score
I might seem rude saying this but if you aim for higher grades than you should be confident in yourself.if you aim for a great success than plan it yourself.
make your own schedule make your own notes and above all trust in Allah.
the subjects you mentioned don't need notes they are to be prepared from the book only.
Is it possible for one to do this in a few months. Am immediate response would be appreciated