• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAK STUDIES NOTES

Reaction score
GUYS I URGENTLY NEED HISTORY NOTES AND GEOGRAPHY NOTES OF PAKISTAN FOR OLEVELS :|

Reaction score
you need not to have notes on such easy subject just stick to the sylabuss and book !

BEST BOOKS
GEOGRAPHY => huma naz sethi
HISTORY => NIgel kelly / nigel smith

Nigel kelly is better for the 14 marks and 7 marks questions BUT nigel smith is very good for the 4 marks questions :)

if you have time till your papers
you can start off making your own notes :)
they would develop your understanding and knowledge more
and believe you me those would be better than any other notes on earth for you :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
UxaiR said:
you need not to have notes on such easy subject just stick to the sylabuss and book !
what...u said..it's an easy subject :| :eek:

Reaction score
for HISTORY make ur own notes i mean make ur own answers according to marking schemes.u can gather points from nigel kelly's book or internet they will help u increase ur writing power which is necessary and at same time u will practice also

FOR GEOGRAPHY clear concepts from DR.IFTIKHAR'S notes u can buy them from any bookshope they cost around rs300 but they are pretty authentic and well written also read huma naz sethi then go for past papers of both subjects u will do well