• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Notes by |Sir Hamza| Sir Junaid Akhtar| Very Useful

Reaction score
Guyz,
I had notes from Sir Hamza and Sir Junaid Akhtar, their was spelling, grammer errors. Added to this, were some points missing. So, I compiled them all up. In WORD document for Section 1 and 2 Only, because I had time for that only...... I used:

• Notes by Sir Hamza Muhammad, 2010-11
  • Notes by Sir Junaid Akhtar
  • XtremePapers Community (Ref. Pakistan Studies threads), visit www.xtremepapers.com/community for more information
  • Notes by Sir Asadullah Babur
  • ‘PAKISTAN STUDIES: IDEOLOGICAL BASIS OF PAKISTAN’
  • Pakistan Studies 2059, A Quick revision document to be used in conjunction with Nigel Kelly’s book by SOT Zaidi
  • The History and Culture of Pakistan By Nigel Kelly
  • The History and Culture of Pakistan Skill’s Book By Nigel Kelly
  • Oxford Pakistan Studies
  • Wikipedia Resources
  • Lectures by Muhammad Shahid Anwer, (With reference to ‘Story of Pakistan’)
  • Word Treasury (MS 2013-14)
  • Notes by Ayesha Babur

And this Beatiful Compilation was done...........
Hope it Helps. Be sure to Follow me

Asad

Awesome12, ***amd***, Sijda, @Knushaw, Nibz, badrobot14, SalmanPakRocks, faizan Muhmmmad, funky brat, asadalam, muhammadali233, sweetie pie ............
Be sure to share this post......................
Nibz, SalmanPakRocks, can I get a sticky?
thanks 4 da notes .... good :)

Reaction score
i just wanted to ask that;;;;;;;; while answering the history paper my friend filled up all the data on the main answer booklet, e.g: candidate number, center number, name, date, and syllabus code but did not marked the column where you have to mark that you have used an extra answer sheet although he filled all the important identity data on the extra sheet as well and kept it inside the paper as we do .,, so there should be no problem i guess,,, plz tell

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that we need to write our identification details like :;:candidate number, center number, and name only on the answer booklet in history paper of pakistan studies because we have no space and instructions on the paper to mention it on the question paper because we have to answer the questions on the booklet,, however in other papers like geography, urdu p2 and islamiatt p1 and p2 we have to solve it on the question paper and hence the space is provided on the front page of the question paper for the details ,,,,,,,so we need to mention our details only on the answer booklets that we use......plz tell,,,,any help will be highly appreciated:):):):)

Reaction score
AOA
How many reasons and paragraphs are required to be given in a 14 mark question?
Their is a confusion bcs some teachers say to write 3 paragraphs with 3 reasons and opinion where as some say to write 5 reasons with 5 paragraph with opinion
Now who is right ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
You need to mention at least three or more reasons for your answer after the simplistic statement. Then explain one factor already given in the question. And then explain your remaining reasons in separate paragraphs. End your answer with judgement. :)

Reaction score
AOA
Any one please answer this past paper question.
Why did congress oppose Morley Minto Reforms? (7)

ANS. The congress opposed and rejected the Morley-Minto reforms of 1909 on account of many reasons.
Firstly, the Congress had started demanding self-rule and independence of India while the reforms did not give any inclination to give any effective power to Indian people to run the government.
Secondly, the reforms granted separate electorate to the Muslims. The Congress was in favour of joint electorate. The congress claimed that t represented all Indian people and that separate electorate was undemocratic. Some Hindus also resented the relative high position of Muslims in the councils despite their much smaller numbers.
Thirdly, the Viceroy's Council had no real power. They could only discuss and debate an issue and present their opinion in the form of suggestions. The real power rested with the Viceroy and Governors of provinces.
Therefore Congress opposed the Morley-Minto Reforms of 1909.

Last edited: