• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Participating in Kangaroo Maths Competition?

Reaction score
Salam everyone ! Ok so I've started my first ever new thread and I'm excited lol!
Anyways so who is participating in the International Kangaroo Maths Competition this year? And for what level? It's on 21st March, thursday for anyone who doesn't know !
So like can we all talk about who who is participating in this competition and discuss certain things about the competition ? Good luck to everyone !

Reaction score
LOl....it passed .bt what is this competition about.........nevr heard of it !!!

Reaction score
LOl....it passed .bt what is this competition about.........nevr heard of it !!!
umm it did not pass! i wrote the wrong date by mistake its on 21st. the post is edited now.
this competition is held worldwide and is a maths competition mostly like an MCQ sheet competition and is more about logic

Reaction score
hmm......any required age.....and lyk wat u doing olevels...or igcse or......alevels..........and how do u prepare for it.......i want sm deatil on it......if u cud inbox me!!