• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

past paper

Reaction score
i was just looking for some help with downloading these past papers i think all of u r aware that ib has no sense of naming the files hence it becomes very difficult for me to download them i can't open each link as this is very very time consuming can some one help me to download them in the format they have been uploaded on the website and can we start a naming system for ib, it becomes easier to moderate them even if 1 person does it for a year we will soon have all of them named!!!! can we have names like igcse pprs we can put ib codes instead of putting ig codes!!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Can you please provide an example?
Use a file name from XtremePapers and rename it to your suggested way.

Reaction score
I meant using the same naming system for example a economics paper of IGCSE would be named as 0455_w09_ms_3 now we can follow the same pattern for ib. the code for economics as a subject in ib is 330 if a similar paper of ib of year 2009 has to be named we can name it as 330_w09_qp_h2, this would be for a highel level paper and the marking scheme for this paper would be 330_w09_ms_h2 and of a standard paper of the same paper had to be named then it can 330_w09_qp_s1 and the marking scheme 330_w09_ms_s1...
i think this would make it east to name the files and keep a track of them, they can be easily separated and we can have a standard format for all the years, unlike ib which keeps changing the naming system for eg. EcoSL P1 N06 TZ0 and economics_Nov04_EconomicsSLPaper1, you can see there is no match in the same and it is certainly harder to name it this way!!!!!
Please contact me on [email protected] if you like the idea!!!
thanks for the website
it has been there to support me!!!!

Reaction score
sur,
i want to know of the question bank for phy chem maths and eco are available i am looking for second version.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
robert said:
I meant using the same naming system for example a economics paper of IGCSE would be named as 0455_w09_ms_3 now we can follow the same pattern for ib. the code for economics as a subject in ib is 330 if a similar paper of ib of year 2009 has to be named we can name it as 330_w09_qp_h2, this would be for a highel level paper and the marking scheme for this paper would be 330_w09_ms_h2 and of a standard paper of the same paper had to be named then it can 330_w09_qp_s1 and the marking scheme 330_w09_ms_s1...
i think this would make it east to name the files and keep a track of them, they can be easily separated and we can have a standard format for all the years, unlike ib which keeps changing the naming system for eg. EcoSL P1 N06 TZ0 and economics_Nov04_EconomicsSLPaper1, you can see there is no match in the same and it is certainly harder to name it this way!!!!!
Please contact me on [email protected] if you like the idea!!!
thanks for the website
it has been there to support me!!!!
Sure i like the idea but '0455_w09_ms_3' like patterns are used by CIE.
For IB it'll be really confusing!
But i agree that the sections need renaming and I'll think about it soon..

Reaction score
Sir
I am saying that IB uses different codes just the way IGCSE uses them, every subject has it unique subject code, if you open any paper they have a barcode sort of a thing for eg. M06/5/MATME/SP1/ENG/TZ1/XX/M+ so can we use this to name the files? using their code shouldn't be hard all i am saying is using the same format but different codes shouldn't make a problem

Reaction score
i code 330_w09_qp_h2 where 330 is subject code, w09 is the semester and the year, qp means it is a question paper and h2 means that it is a higher lever paper 2.
for specimen paper it could be sp.

Reaction score
heyyy
does anyone have the following IB past papers May 2010???

Business&Management SL
English B HL
German A1 SL
Geography HL
Biology SL

If yes, please send me a message and ill send u my email. i got others to trade if u want.

you would help me a lot