• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PEC 5th & 8th Class Result Announced On 31st March 2015

Reaction score
PEC.jpg
Check out your result of both grades, follow these steps for getting your 5th Class & 8th Class Result via official web site (pec.edu.pk).

If you have any questions related to this topics you can ask me here, i will definitely provide you the best answer.

PEC Results

Best of Luck all the students of PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) of 8th class & 5th class. Here below i am giving you a link through which you can easily search out your result online by commenting you roll number.

Reaction score
Now time has come for 9th class students. Best of Luck all the students of 9th Class result 2015. Your result expected on 21st August After Fridays Prays.

9th Class Result 2015

Total 9 educational boards of Punjab are ready to show the same strength by announcing the result on same date & day.

Well few links will be shared here and i you people found interesting than please keep sharing this information with your friends.