• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

**** PHY PRACTICAL...

Reaction score
hell with the prac did many silli mistakes ....hell.worst prac in ma lyf....

Reaction score
yes please tell us which variant u took....by the way "asshadazam" what paper do you have?

Reaction score
I have both chem and phy 34 that is why i have been cying about cations anions all over the forums :p !

Reaction score
lol...sorry can't help u with bio...juz giving physics and i also have p34..do u have ur physics p34 on june 3?

Reaction score
lol dont get scared.. !!! practicals is all abouyt keeping your head and cursing the examiner obviously :p ! Ya i have it on 3rd.. and chem the day after tomorrow and stats tomorow :(( and sill we have no info on salts :D

Reaction score
33...it was easy but alot many silly mistakes :mad:...i h8 einstien and newton both of them go to helll....idiots had a lot of tym to do this foolish stuff....

Reaction score
not a brick whole apple tree should ve been fallen on newton....y the hell he thought that y the apple fell...it fell now eat it ...Sardar jee tha