• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics measurement scale does not match Please help>>>>>>

Reaction score
We have seen everywhere we need to measure the figure and write the accurate answer mostly in physics but it does not match when we try to measure with our scale with the marking schemes provided by CIE. I asked my teacher too but she replied scale is different and you need to use trick to get answer.So what i will do guys please help me.

Reaction score
Re: Physics measurement scale does not match Please help>>>>

me too have the same problem hope somebody help
I've also noticed a physics teacher here i think he's Mrroland or something like that i hope he could answer us if he saw the post :)

Reaction score

hey guys, you are facing such differences because the exam papers we have are either online or photocopied alot . the ones online aren't the actual size of the original exam paper and being photocopied alot also makes a difference in the readings taken. that's why your answers aren't related to the ones in the marking scheme. anyways. don't worry, our exams are gonna be of the actual size so we would certainly be able to record reading in range with the ones in the marking scheme

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

well yousef0074 has said it all..!!!

the reason is just that we dont have the original papers...so u can carry on with ur measurements...no worries if u get diff. answers...jus make sure method is correct :)

Reaction score

O Hassan Bhai

Me too have problem with scales ...................................

:D Noor :D