• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3 help

Reaction score
dear all please tell me what important things that i should concentrate on for paper 3 physics and if anyone of you guys did the exam please tell me the questions :) :)

thanks alot :)

and good luck in all of your exams :)

Reaction score
this is year 2010!!, the most unimaginable, dreamlike, scary,unexplainable, special, the big one!! well thats according to my notion :lol:
however i have looked through the pp3 physics and have found out that there is a high probability of radioactivy and anything to deal with circuits coming for exam. try to memorize all the formualae and symbols for all quantities, eg: V=IR.
also try working out some pastpapers, they are real help. its better you concentrate on everything, you never know what new style of question they might bring. :eek: :cry: :cry: anyhow i have get A* for physics no matter what for others :x ( well not really i have to do good in others as well)
that is all i can think of right now... anyone please offer any help you can on this question. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
lalalalalong said:
this is year 2010!!, the most unimaginable, dreamlike, scary,unexplainable, special, the big one!! well thats according to my notion :lol:
however i have looked through the pp3 physics and have found out that there is a high probability of radioactivy and anything to deal with circuits coming for exam. try to memorize all the formualae and symbols for all quantities, eg: V=IR.
also try working out some pastpapers, they are real help. its better you concentrate on everything, you never know what new style of question they might bring. :eek: :cry: :cry: anyhow i have get A* for physics no matter what for others :x ( well not really i have to do good in others as well)
that is all i can think of right now... anyone please offer any help you can on this question. :mrgreen:
i
Do not scare the crap out of the guy!!!! , Have no worries Sobhi , it is 2010 , a usual year... just study and you will score , the main points to focus on are the one which did not come in the Practical and the Multiple choice , these are what to focus on , but I can't guarantee that they will come for sure or not... so widen your study scale , by answering past papers , marking from the results what you are weak in ( Mistakes done , Reason : if scientific , study the topic well or read it from the book , if concentration . . . FOCUS MORE ), reading the topics about them

And have no worries .. but remember to , answer more than one past paper , arrange a time plan for each section of the exam ( For each question and its derivatives and sub-questions ) , and don't worry about the Exams ( Mate2la2sh ;) ) , it is not like PlanetMaster said , all-end-of-your-life . All what happens is good. Just study and don't forget your prayers.