• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please motivate me really worried

Reaction score
:( Let me start from my past. Till Grade-8 I have been a student without ambitions. I use to pass every exams somehow meaning I was an average student. After joining IGCSE FROM 9 a kind of willingness has aroused within me and i succeeded till now. Now my board exam is on may/June 2011. I study at home and don't do any classes at present. I have got all the resources starting from text book to past papers, but my only fear is will I succeed in achieving 7 A*s. My aim is one and if I dont succeed in this surely I will be broken. Thank you and waiting for ur responses. :(

Reaction score
U might find motivation in any of these ways according to ur personality:

when u realise dat all IGCSE students r workin hard towards da A*.
when u know dat IGCSE has da same system once u try 1 or 2 exams, u will understand how it goes
when u put in mind dat whatever time u put in studyin will help u in ur exams

Good luck 2 u! ;) U seem 2 be carin abt ur examz nd a quite ambitious IGCSE student! Don't worry everybody has da same feelings when it comes 2 examz!

Reaction score
Good that u hve an ambition now.......
Basically, it would help you to not keep ur expectations too high...aim 4 AT Least an A in each subject.
Cover ur syllabi...solve all papers with mark schemes and you should be able to do that

Reaction score
Thanks alot that has encouraged me alot. I have started with the past papers. According to u guys hw long does it take to complete past ten years paper of seven subjects.

Reaction score
2-3 days for each subject. ;) It all depends on how much time you spend on studying and working out those past papers. ;)