• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLZ HELP..!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hey guyzzz.........!!!
i m really very confused whether to do AS n then A2
OR
directly A LEVEL whole in one session

i mean i wanna noe dat what difference does it make if i do it in two parts or directly in one session

plz give me some suggestions.........!!!!!
plzzzzzzzz......
:?:
:?:

Reaction score
HEY SUM1 PLZ PLZ PLZ DO HELP ME.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i really ned ur help.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dependz.....
if u plan to do it in two years, then the best option wld be the whole A Level.....
taking example of chemistry, if u do AS in frst year, u are not perfect in every chapter, plus less practical's practice....
so at the tym of giving exams, atleast ur AS is strong......wid it u dont have to spend whole tym studying in both years, frst year can go easy....
most of all......u save some money by giving whole A Levels...

hope it helps...

Reaction score
u can do it in 1year too. only if u r Cheetah in studies. like if u got stright A's in O levels :)

Reaction score
I suggest you do A/L at once.
Because I did that, you have to only study really hard at the end of year. But the plus side? You can nicely relax and have fun in school for 2 years or (1 and a half) , enjoy sports, take up responsibilities and later onwards when your facing your exams, you'll be really good at it because you know both AS + A2.

And Ive found out in some AS past papers, with a bit of A2 Knowledge, you can really go all the way :)

Reaction score
Well dont get mislead by the grades u get in olevel.. The transition from O to alevel is a tough one.. I dont know about anyone else but for me olevel was a piece of cake, and alevel does require proper planned studying... If u think u can do it in one year its well and good but dont forget thgat u r going to be overburdened for sure.. It also depends on ur subjects.. If u ra taking commerce, u can do it easily in an year.. I did AS accounts in 3 months ... But my personal advice would be to do it in 2 years if u r opting for scence subjects..
All the best

Reaction score
weightage of Prac in AS in 21percent.. In A2 it is 15... doesnt make a big difference i thnk !! And practicals are an easy way to scorE !

Reaction score
@ all : thnx a lot........... 4 ur suggestions n support
bt any other suggestion then plz do guide me ......
thnx...!!!!!!!

Reaction score
with as level your burden gets less and more over you get 2 chances of scoring great in your A-levels.
If you are not able to score well in any of your subject for some reason,then next year you can give full A-levels of that subject with AS including.
So,i suggest you and everyone else who intends to do A-levels should do AS first then A-levels.
I myself regret not doing AS first.