• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

problem with SAT 2 in SaudiaArabia

Reaction score
hello guys. i wanted to register for SAT II for phy,chem n math for October 11 th exam.However when i am registering the message appears that rules have changed in your country despite the deadline being so far.
Does anyone else know this or facing the same problem. Even when searching for test centres for the december n january exam i am shown the same message and thus cannot register. :(
plese reply asap if anyone else is experiencing this and now what should i do?

Reaction score
hello guys. i wanted to register for SAT II for phy,chem n math for October 11 th exam.However when i am registering the message appears that rules have changed in your country despite the deadline being so far.
Does anyone else know this or facing the same problem. Even when searching for test centres for the december n january exam i am shown the same message and thus cannot register. :(

Do they say what the rules are? And have you contacted collegeboard?

Reaction score
m facing the same problem :( thats y got registered for the november one
dont know what is the reason behind it though :/

Reaction score
subject tests at saudi arabia only at november and june no more, try dubai or other country.