• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

problem

Reaction score
hey the paper went awesome but in 1 place i forgot to mention i was writing the 'b' part of the question.. i had set it out pretty neatly and had done that question on a new page. just forgot in a hurry. will it be a problem? please help

Reaction score
Yes.!
this is a huge prob as examiner could not figure it out that to what Q. "B" are you answering.!
and it would be considered as "A" part.!

Reaction score
although there was ample space left on the paper i began the part b on the next paper but Allah knows how i forgot to write down 3b!! please tell me if it is going to be a problem :(

Reaction score
It totally depends on your luck Bro, but there are less than 10% chances that he will mix it up with A and 90% chances that he will get it
GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
I did something like that :/ In Islamiat while writing the answer to 4c i accidentally wrote " 7) " instead of " 4c " . God knows what made me do that, was in a hurry maybe. Will there be a problem?

Reaction score
I have a Problem I did The whole Paper and then when i was checking i saw i hadst Done The 8)b part And 8)a was Done on the line before the last line of the answer booklet so i did question 8)b On the next line and the rest of the Anser in The white space below The place where they have numbered the page Number. and I also clearly stated It was 8)b

Will they deduct marks :p