• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question Me on Biology!

Reaction score
Could anyone ask me a hard ATP question? i really want to make sure i know EVERYTHING! I wanna get Distinction :mrgreen:

Reaction score
dude getting a distinction is not an easy job just concentrate on getting A / A *

and if you wanna test yourself then pastpapers are the best way to check your preparation :p

Reaction score
Lol, i dont plan for anything but the highest from the world :D i already got the highest in the school so... urm... why not?

Reaction score

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 208
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 208
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 208
Reaction score
the question starts from the last picture......

its nt a difficlt one bt if u alraeady have solved o level ATPs then try to solve different QUESTIONs then past papers like from igcse or edexcel

Reaction score
Prince III said:
dude getting a distinction is not an easy job just concentrate on getting A / A *

and if you wanna test yourself then pastpapers are the best way to check your preparation :p

GCE has a*??

Reaction score
jasmine said:
Prince III said:

GCE has a*??

yes introduced in and after november 2009

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i think it started from nov. 2009...it was however there for june 2010 I am sure cuz i got it :)