• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question ???

Reaction score
last year i experienced that all pastpaper websites were closed during examination periods .Will this website be functioning or not?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes XtremePapers will be available but member's will not be allowed to discuss a paper until its completed everywhere :!:

Reaction score
I don't wanna WAIST my time downloading specific papers so plz tell how can I download all papers for a certain subject in one go for e.g if I want to download all physics papers including mark scheme and question papers together.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not offer batch downloading.
It will kill the site. :roll:

Reaction score
plz! refer any other past paper website where i can batch download both past papers and marking schemes from 2002-2008 atleast!! :?

Reaction score
why is that..will no one be able to post anything till the examination peroid is completed??! :?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A paper discussion can be started 12 hours after its completed (Announcing soon..).

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
To prevent it from getting leaked. :!:
It is possible that a paper you've just finished hasn't yet started in another country.

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
To prevent it from getting leaked. :!:
It is possible that a paper you've just finished hasn't yet started in another country.
I know and that's my point :)