QUOTES... :)

Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
Asslamwaalaikum brothers and sisters....u can update ur own quotes or any other interesting meaningful quotes here to create a difference....
 
Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
happy ISLAMIC NEW YEAR to ALL the MUSLIMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS here.... MAY ALLAH the ALMIGHTY make this year a wonderful one.....AMEEN
 
Messages
2,530
Reaction score
16,937
Points
523
Be more concerned with your character more than your reputation because your character is what you really are while your reputation is what others think you are​
 
Messages
2,530
Reaction score
16,937
Points
523
I asked Allah for strength​
And Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong​
I asked for wisdom​
And Allah gave me problems for me to solve​
I asked for prosperity​
and Allah gave me energy and a mind to work​
I asked for courage​
And Allah gave me danger to overcome​
I asked for love​
and Allah gave me troubled people to help​
I asked for favors​
and Allah gave me opportunities​
​
I received nothing that i wanted​
But i received everything that i needed​
 
Messages
284
Reaction score
823
Points
103
Don't leave something good for something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best had found better. - Drake.
 
Messages
2,530
Reaction score
16,937
Points
523
quote231011.jpg
 
Top