• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reality

Reaction score
Well i never thought of it that way but i guess you are right. Luckily I m safe too :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Well you cant call it wasted, because surely you must have learnt a lot and would have had more preparation for the exams but still like Zohaib bhai said it can easily be done in 2 years so why do it the third year too.

Reaction score
2 years r enough if skool make the students to study until the last week of papers,,they just finish the syllabus month before exams :|

Reaction score
Most students complete it in 2 yrs but PROFIT EARNERS.. OF OUR COUNTRY...............................
I dnt wanna name 'em.................. In 2 yrs pain is more time is short but still every syllabus is finished wid 3-4 months remaining

Reaction score
Yes, it can easily be completed in 2 years. But those pple whose schools r taking 3 years keep more subs. The best alternative to not let ur time be wasted. In our school we got a lot of free periods in in the 3 years . Had the school been serious, the syllabus could easily have been completed in 2 years. One advantage is that you get more time to relax. Less tension. No pressure on the teachers and nor on the students. But still the schools should reduce Olevels to 2 years so that it can equally match the matric candidates.

Reaction score
I dnt agree ............................. How can one compare Matriculation with O-level
HUGE difference in syllabus and style of teaching required