• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT

Reaction score
can any1 plzz tell me whAT r da differences b/w SAT 1 nd SAT 2
nd what r da advantages of sat in pak universities .. i mean which uni accepts sat nd which 1 sat 1or sat 2

Reaction score
Topic moved under the correct forum.

SAT1 tests your basic numerical skils, your writing skills and your verbal reasoning skills, hence, it contains 3 sections with 2 related to English and one to mathematics.
Whereas in SAT2 you opt for different subjects, such as mathematics, physics, chemistry e.t.c. For further information visit: http://www.collegeboard.org/

As far as I heard, SAT2 is only required by NUST, otherwise no university in Pakistan demands you to give SAT. It is basically for admission into the colleges of USA.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well i heard that if we appear for SAT...it wud help us in our admissions..in pak...i mean then we dont need to give entry tests!? is that true?

Reaction score
No, it's not true. You have to give the individual entry tests for the respective universities. But there could be an exception for a specific university. But as far as I know, it won't really have an effect on your admission. Only NUST requires you to give SAT2.

TSZ

Reaction score
Well, its a lot better to give SAT 1 and 2 as they are required for admission in private universities.......u dunt need SAT 1 usually for paki uni's....my sir told me u can also apply to LUMS and AKU. My sister applied at NUST and got admission on the basis of her SAT 2 score. ...but NUST also says that they don't even consider scores under 2000 for admission and the seats are limited and u need a high score as they claim that students with perfect scores have also applied