• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sharing my Further Maths revision guide and textbooks

Reaction score
Thanks :D it helps a lot , I am trying to give it in Nov and started the syllabus in June ...
How long did it take you to understand? I am 1/2 way through paper 1 and don't really understand the past papers
Help plz

Reaction score
It took me 2-3 months to completely understand the syllabus for paper 1. But after that , i can do the past years easily . Now i am strengthening my paper 2 which is more tougher . If you are taking in Nov, you will definitely encounter a lot of problems . But no worries , i will try to upload more revision guide if possible .

Reaction score
Hey Tim, can you give me access to your blog?
i'm i need of those text books and other relevant books

Reaction score
Hey!
"This blog is open to invited readers only"
I would love to go through your notes and textbooks as I am thinking of taking up Further Maths next month.
Here's my email: [email protected]
Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Could you allow me access to your blogsite, please. I could really do with having more information about Further Maths. Happy to trade stuff in return.