• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sura

Reaction score
can anyone evaluate my answer to ayat al kursi
a)this passage describes allah in himself.the main theme is tauheed tht is oneness of god.it illustrates this them by mentioning that allah is omni-potent i.e all-powerful.the word throne is used to describe complete control of allah over the whole universe.allah's omnipotence(all-knowing)is also mentioned.allah knows the past and future the hidden and manifest for his knowledge is beyond our thinking

Reaction score
part b)the theme of tauheed is also mentioned in sura ikhlas when it says "say he is allah the one and only"in sura ikhlas he uses the concept of uniquenss to explain this theme while in this sura reference is made to allah's omni-potence that is the immense power of allah.
allah is all-knowing.this theme is also present in sura anam when it says that ".......yet he is acquainted vid all the things"but in this sura it is clearly sspecified and elaborated that allah knows everyone's past and future and also waht u hide and wat is manifest.
this the meaning i get from the word DISTNICTIVE way in the question

Reaction score
But the example of both the Surahs u gave ie; Surah Ikhlas and Surah Annam are included in the syllabus , i think we should write references from out of syllabus because then only the examiner will get a impression of our vast knowledge.