• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THANKS ALOT PEOPLE

Reaction score
ALHAMDULILAH........... ma examinations are finished today.,.........wanted to thank all those who helped me in my problems in every one i faced...................my prayers are with you and I HOPE EVRY BODY GETS BEST GRADES....INSHAALLAH ......................>>>

and again thanks for solving my problems and making ma concepts clear......

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
post topics in correct forum this is to be posted in chat

You should have at least said a small "Thank you or Welcome" in your post too, before moving it.
But Never mind.
You are welcome Silent Hunter, and Ameen!

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
post topics in correct forum this is to be posted in chat
Rude.
Please Avoid giving your opinion in places where it is not required as this will only make turn it into a chatting ground !! :)

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
ALHAMDULILAH........... ma examinations are finished today.,.........wanted to thank all those who helped me in my problems in every one i faced...................my prayers are with you and I HOPE EVRY BODY GETS BEST GRADES....INSHAALLAH ......................>>>

and again thanks for solving my problems and making ma concepts clear......

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Well hope we all get an awesome result and yeah dont destroy ur study routine in vacations anyways AMEEN !! AND INSHAALLAH !! :Yahoo!: :beer: :beer: :good: ``