• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

This is why should never work on Predictions

Reaction score
Chemistry Paper 2 was a perfect example of why you should cover the whole syllabus and not predictions.
It might have been an easy paper, but none of the predictions were right. Neither were the predictions for Paper 5.

Everyone don't look at Guess Papers and predictions except for Practicals. For theory papers study the core and cover everything!

Reaction score
DITTO !!!
I have been posting the same thing in all the topic regarding guess papers...Good that u made this TOPIC.. Studying along guesspaper guidelines is pure stupidity.. Paper was easy otw it wud have been a bad day for those who relied on guesspapers !!

P.S: The Paper was waaaaaayyyyyy tooo eaasy !!

Reaction score
ds29 said:
Chemistry Paper 2 was a perfect example of why you should cover the whole syllabus and not predictions.
It might have been an easy paper, but none of the predictions were right. Neither were the predictions for Paper 5.

Everyone don't look at Guess Papers and predictions except for Practicals. For theory papers study the core and cover everything!
damn true!

Reaction score
i looked at both of the pprz and had the shit outa me.. :p
but wen i started they were tooooooo easy...dun remeber if anything matched from guesses thou.. :S