• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TIPS! ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE

Reaction score
So English Language's last paper is tomorrow and English is usually the lowest grade on my report card. It's a subject I don't know how to study for! So does anyone want to give me some tips? :D

Reaction score
Don't try anything new! Especially in the Story writing section! If you've being doing narratives all this time, stick to it, even if the essay topic isn't that "amazing". Same goes for Descriptive and Argumentative/Discursive. :)

Start off with what you're confident! I usually start off with the story writing, and then come back to the Directed Writing section.

And relax! It's just another paper!

Good luck to us all! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Thanks Saturation! I think you're 100% right. Hopefully, I'm inspired by the topic in the directed writing section, and I hope the Descriptive writing questions also interest me, because that's the one I normally do, and if I'm not inspired, i normally don't do well :(

But fingers crossed and good luck to all :D