• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

To the Administrator;

Reaction score
To the Administrator,

Xtreme papers has always been a great friend. Since my junior-Cambridges, I have used this site as a vital support. All thanks less; I especially like the exam countdown timer!
Lately i was extremely grieved to find out the "The Worlds Last Chance" advertisment on the XP website. Believe me, it was the last thing I expected on this site. I presume the administration to be Muslims; and promotion of a supposedly catholic missionary site seemed a sorry site here.
Students who open this site are usually stressed out from studying, and would open such a page just out of curiosity; you can never judge consequences.
Not that I am a fanatic, but I believe we sometimes lack to fulfill are religious obligations. But any involuntary efforts of propagating another ethic is immoral.
As this site has been a good friend, I thought it necessary to bring your attention to this flaw.

Sincerely,
Ayesha.