• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tour around the world

Reaction score
Hey guys , all of us wish to travel here and there and visit several countries but in fact we cant right now . May be because of our education or our parents jobs . Anyway , I thought about talking about each other experience in the country they are living in and the country which they belong too . We can attach some pictures to make it more interesting . By this way we can travel in our seats by our imaginations . We can also talk about the languages , food , national game , etc. I am going to join you guys too as soon as possible by attaching pictures of my residence country which is Saudi Arabia and my home country Egypt . I wish we can enjoy this type of tour in our seats so as soon as you see this post dont lose the opportunity and attach pictures about your countries . Good luck and enjoy :) .

Reaction score
Hey guys , all of us wish to travel here and there and visit several countries but in fact we cant right now . May be because of our education or our parents jobs . Anyway , I thought about talking about each other experience in the country they are living in and the country which they belong too . We can attach some pictures to make it more interesting . By this way we can travel in our seats by our imaginations . We can also talk about the languages , food , national game , etc. I am going to join you guys too as soon as possible by attaching pictures of my residence country which is Saudi Arabia and my home country Egypt . I wish we can enjoy this type of tour in our seats so as soon as you see this post dont lose the opportunity and attach pictures about your countries . Good luck and enjoy :) .
Ah, not a bad idea. I will get some photos from net and upload it. xD
No DSLR camera. :(
ZaqZainab is on WORLD TOUR :p Lucky her. ^_^

Reaction score
I went on a Europe tour this summer :D
I live in UAE and i am from Pakistan
here are some pics
IMG_7894.JPG 2014-08-17 13.22.05.jpg

Reaction score
I live in Jeddah , and the past four days I was in Riydah enjoying the eid there . Let me tell you first about Jeddah during the Eid or especially during Ramadhan , in fact its usually crowded at this time of the year , you can hear several different language everywhere . In Riydah you can usually enjoy your time with your family and friends .