• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urgent help in physics

Reaction score
please help i cant understand any thing from the critical angle is there any body who can help???? please :!: :!: :!:

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The least Angle of Incidence at which total internal Reflection takes place. The angle of incidence in a denser medium, at an Interface between the denser and less dense medium, at which the Light is refracted along the interface. When the critical angle is exceeded, the light is totally reflected back into the denser medium. The critical angle varies with the indices of Refraction of the two media with the relationship: sinIc = n´/n where Ic is the critical angle; n´ the Refractive Index of the less dense medium; and n the refractive index of the denser medium.

The formula for critical angle is shown where c is the critical angle, n 1 is the refractive index of the less dense medium, and n 2 is the refractive index of the denser medium.

croppedimage280202-Critical-Angle.jpg

Reaction score
CRITICAL ANGLE: thant angle of incidence for which the angle of refraction is 90 degrees with the normal.......... if the angle of incidence is greater than the critical angle than the ray is totally internally reflected............... formula for CRITICAL ANGLE:1/REFLECTIVE INDEX.........
i hope u got it right man.......

Reaction score
If you are having difficulty with physics, perhaps you can turn to psychics. Some specialize in learning assistance and can use their gifts to shed light on complex topics and concepts. Don't hesitate to ask for help wherever you find it - sometimes unusual approaches can bring surprising results. You can contact a psychic near me. Good luck studying physics!