• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what career shoud i study for?

Reaction score
Why not go for science subjects? like Chemistry, Biology and Maths....that leaves you with a lot of options later

Reaction score
lets jst say chemistry n i dnt react well together
haha....I liked Chemsistry in O'Level or better to say, I loved it and I still love Practical Chemistry but these atomic bondings just make me feel nauseous!...I wish to be a chemist in future so I am kinda trying to befriend Chemistry again!

Reaction score
haha....I liked Chemsistry in O'Level or better to say, I loved it and I still love Practical Chemistry but these atomic bondings just make me feel nauseous!...I wish to be a chemist in future so I am kinda trying to befriend Chemistry again!
omg same thing is happening with me now!! atomic bondings are just so frustrating haha

Reaction score
omg same thing is happening with me now!! atomic bondings are just so frustrating haha
Chemistry is easiest. :)
Just lose that thing that its hard. Just love it and do it.
Understand the concepts, rather ratapati. :p
Take ur time to understand concept. :)
You will Ace it. <3