• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is SAT?!

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know it's an Uni/College entrance test or something like that but I'm unaware of any further stuff about it.. I'm currently in A2 and I do need to take this exam to easlily get enrolled in to an university in Pakistan.

Reaction score
Thats not a problem. You will have an option while registering, and everyyy country is listed there.

Reaction score
Btw what's the difference between SAT I and SAT II ?!
SAT I includes reading writing and math. It has 10 secotions. 3 of each. 1 section is always experimental. It can be either reading writing or math. That section doesn't affect your score however, you can never know which one is it. Meaning you have give your best performance in each section. The score is out of a total 2400. 800 for each part. You cant just sit for writing math or reading. You must appear for it whole, In other words there's no choice.
BTW. YOU MUST REFER TO THE REDESIGNED SAT 1. THIS INFORMATION IS RELATED TO THE CURRENT PATTERN. NEW SAT HAS A TOTAL SCORE OF 1600. YOU MUST REFER TO THAT. I DONT HAVE MUCH INFO ABOUT THAT. IF YOURE NOT APPEARING IN JANUARY, YOU WILL HAVE TO APPEAR FOR THE NEW REDESIGNED SAT I.

SAT II is a subject test. You must have seen its list in the site above. It has various subjects. Physics chem bio and languages. even history and literature. You should know the requirement of your university before choosing which one to give. You can choose max of 3 subjects to sit for in one go and a min of 1. Choice is yours.

Reaction score
SAT I includes reading writing and math. It has 10 secotions. 3 of each. 1 section is always experimental. It can be either reading writing or math. That section doesn't affect your score however, you can never know which one is it. Meaning you have give your best performance in each section. The score is out of a total 2400. 800 for each part. You cant just sit for writing math or reading. You must appear for it whole, In other words there's no choice.
BTW. YOU MUST REFER TO THE REDESIGNED SAT 1. THIS INFORMATION IS RELATED TO THE CURRENT PATTERN. NEW SAT HAS A TOTAL SCORE OF 1600. YOU MUST REFER TO THAT. I DONT HAVE MUCH INFO ABOUT THAT. IF YOURE NOT APPEARING IN JANUARY, YOU WILL HAVE TO APPEAR FOR THE NEW REDESIGNED SAT I.

SAT II is a subject test. You must have seen its list in the site above. It has various subjects. Physics chem bio and languages. even history and literature. You should know the requirement of your university before choosing which one to give. You can choose max of 3 subjects to sit for in one go and a min of 1. Choice is yours.
Thnx again :)