• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is SAT??

Reaction score
Guys i am planning to study abroad and ppl tell me i gotta have SAT results to get into colzs PLZ help me out on what is SAT and why??
How do i prepare for it? I am totally confused..

Reaction score
The SAT is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States. The SAT is administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and is developed, published, and scored by the College Board.

In the early 1990s, the SAT consisted of six sections: Two math sections (scored together on a 200-800 scale), two verbal sections (scored together on a 200-800 scale), the Test of Standard Written English (scored on a 20-60+ scale), and an equating section. In 1994, the exam was modified, removing antonym questions, and adding math questions that were not multiple choice. The average score on the 1994 modification of the SAT I was usually around 1000 (500 on the verbal, 500 on the math). The most selective schools in the United States (for example, those in the Ivy League) typically had SAT averages exceeding 1400 on the old test.

Education Consultants in India

Reaction score
If you really want to known about SAT then go through the site names as my-sat.com where you will get full knowledge about the SAT not only this but they also provide facility for SAT preparation.