• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the best way to study English E2L Writing?

Reaction score
The title speaks for itself , What is the best way to study English as a Second Language Writing , as in Formal , Informal ,friendlym Narrative , Descriptive w/e.... I don't know any of them. :D

Reaction score
Your in trouble then :|. The exams are the day after tomorrow. I advise to just download some exams and start solving. Make sure you read the mark schemes for tips and the examiner reports. Those are usually pretty good.

Reaction score
Thanks Giraffe , I am answering exams right now and reading my English E2L book on writing but you shouldn't have mentioned the trouble part , I already know that , :D

Reaction score
u should remenber the pesusaive techniques, which are very useful for wrting and for the summary u should focus on the facts and not the opinions :p :)

Reaction score
Thanks Xiaotian , I just found in my English book some 'Reference' which contains something like a summary of all the important things. Oh yes ... I have been writing almost about opinions only in the Summary part , I need to focus on real things more , LOL

Thanks Xiaotian , if you got any more tips , please tell me ^^

Reaction score
i think that the english examn is too long for just 2hours...i am afraid i cannot finish on time! ahhh also i recommend u to be careful on the first two lines and dont make any mistakes because that may not impress the examiners

Reaction score
Yes , I never aim to impress someone by "writing" though ... but I will try my best ... ¬¬ Hope that I don't use the English I is lerned frm tha net :p ,