• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who will appear???

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Why is everyone givivng only 2 or 3 papers
i have english,urdu.maths,chemistry,biology and computers !

Dude didnt you give three papers in first Olevel exams a year back.Do you remember????????
I hope Inshallah we all get A* regardless of the subject we are giving.
Ameen. :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
dragoninja98 said:
Why is everyone givivng only 2 or 3 papers
i have english,urdu.maths,chemistry,biology and computers !

Dude i didnt you give three papers in first Olevel exams a year back.Do you remember????????
I hope Inshallah we all get A* regardless of the subject we are giving.
Ameen. :D

What do you mean....? :geek:

Reaction score
yup i was in a hurry dude so i accidentally pressed I .just remove that and you should surely get it. But dont worry ive already corrected it ;)

Reaction score
ENGLISH
URDU
MATHS
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY
ISLAMIAT
PAK STUDIES
COMPUTER
COMMERCE
:D

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Evil: How much prep has been done ?

Dude I'm revising nowadays can't give a specific figure...What I can say is that if...GOD FORBID !!...starting from tmrw were the O Level Exams, then I may have been able to manage a B in all and maybe an A in English and most certainly an A* in Computers(no prob. in it)...thts what I can tell right now...Please pray for me and all others who're gonna appear this June...May ALLAH grant success to all of us...AAMEEEN !!

Reaction score
i m appearing in May/June 2011 CIE in 5 subjects i.e English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Reaction score
I'm taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics Syllabus D, Economics and Urdu in O' Levels.