• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whoever loves to give there opinion come here!

Which career person in your opinion is the most successful and renowned?

• Total voters
Reaction score
SO my dilemma here, is that I want to plan ahead regarding what i should become or what subject i should study in-order to become what is good for me.

Honestly
I have a remarkable skill to write stories according to my teachers.
I am good at Biology
I hate chemistry
i hate physics
I hate Math
I love art
I am great at digital art and computer related stuff
NOW SUGGEST what sort of career would suit a kid like me? -_- :mad::(:eek::censored:o_O

Reaction score
SO my dilemma here, is that I want to plan ahead regarding what i should become or what subject i should study in-order to become what is good for me.

Honestly
I have a remarkable skill to write stories according to my teachers.
I am good at Biology
I hate chemistry
i hate physics
I hate Math
I love art
I am great at digital art and computer related stuff
NOW SUGGEST what sort of career would suit a kid like me? -_- :mad::(:eek::censored:o_O

well ur interests conclude that animator wud be a good career for u
however, since u are good at biology, dentist too wud be a good option
dentist make loads of money. if u have the capital to start a clinic, u cud. even insurance companies will give u insurance on everything except on dentists, because they are extremely expensive
dentists are also renowned as many people dont take good care of their teeth :D, and thus they have to get fillings, or remove cavities
u can earn a lot of money

but u shud go fro what interests u
one of my cousin wants to be an animator and he is studying in univeristy
he makes epic paintings and has to give various assignments on which he will be marked
it is strenuous and u have to work with extremely heavy softwares, which i mean by that u have to work with the top 5 softwares for animation, and they consume the processing speed like hell. he has a new i5 lenovo laptop with 20 GB RAM, and when he started these software, his processing speed became quite slow
the point being that it requires a lot of hard work
now it is up to u
although i wud recommend an animator :D

Reaction score
You hate the Basic stuff (like Phy chem Maths(y)) :p So you should probably go for something like, arts or creative writing maybe.. I'm unsure as well, about my career so don't take my advice too seriously :p:D It's just an opinion :D

Reaction score
That poll is absolutely ludicurous. Which person is more renowned and successful ? That depends entirely upon the person and the hardwork he puts in. And secondly, I answered another thread of yours in which you stated you are currently in class 9. Trust me, jobs and career paths are the last thing you should be concerning yourself with. In 9th grade, you should be only keeping up with your studies. However, you should also pursue your interests e.g, if your'e good at writing stories and enjoy doing so, then you can write a couple of short stories or maybe start a blog etc. But right now, studies and everything related to studies is the main thing that should be in your head.

Reaction score
That poll is absolutely ludicurous. Which person is more renowned and successful ? That depends entirely upon the person and the hardwork he puts in. And secondly, I answered another thread of yours in which you stated you are currently in class 9. Trust me, jobs and career paths are the last thing you should be concerning yourself with. In 9th grade, you should be only keeping up with your studies. However, you should also pursue your interests e.g, if your'e good at writing stories and enjoy doing so, then you can write a couple of short stories or maybe start a blog etc. But right now, studies and everything related to studies is the main thing that should be in your head.

Agreed..:)

Reaction score
That depends on the abilities of that person.
There are some dentists who don't earn much, but some are famous.
There are some authors that no one knows about. Some are renowned and successful; Dan Brown, JK Rowling, James Patterson.

So, it all depends on the person. Success and fame, comes as a result of the person's struggle and abilities, not the career that person chooses.
Success can be achieved in every career. You should just pursue your interest, the thing you have a passion for, and then excel in that. Simple!

Reaction score
Y
You do have a point. And I HAVE thought about that before but its good to know what ppl think thanks again!

Reaction score
well ur interests conclude that animator wud be a good career for u
however, since u are good at biology, dentist too wud be a good option
dentist make loads of money. if u have the capital to start a clinic, u cud. even insurance companies will give u insurance on everything except on dentists, because they are extremely expensive
dentists are also renowned as many people dont take good care of their teeth :D, and thus they have to get fillings, or remove cavities
u can earn a lot of money

but u shud go fro what interests u
one of my cousin wants to be an animator and he is studying in univeristy
he makes epic paintings and has to give various assignments on which he will be marked
it is strenuous and u have to work with extremely heavy softwares, which i mean by that u have to work with the top 5 softwares for animation, and they consume the processing speed like hell. he has a new i5 lenovo laptop with 20 GB RAM, and when he started these software, his processing speed became quite slow
the point being that it requires a lot of hard work
now it is up to u
although i wud recommend an animator :D

I don't know how but that example about your cousin really made my brain clearer. I think i'd go for animation too.