• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

World's Hardest Riddles

Reaction score
I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you solve this riddle?

Let's see who solves it first , i'll post another once this is solved.

Reaction score
The riddle has already been solved .Credits to : Artemis .
The question is actually is the last line ''Can you solve this riddle?'' . In this way the simple answer is either ''Yes'' or ''No'' .

Reaction score
A man is traveling to a town and comes to a fork in the road. If he goes left, he goes to the liars' village. If he goes right, he then goes to the village of truths - which is where he wants to go. However, he does not know which way is which.

He doesn't have time to go both routes, so he approaches a stranger who is standing in the middle of the fork. The stranger says he may only ask 3 questions and he will answer them.

The man asks, "Are you from the village of truths?" The stranger says, "Yes!" However, the man is still facing a dilemma: If the stranger was from the village of truths he can only tell the truth, but if he was from the village of liars, he would say he was from the village of truth.

So then he asks the stranger, "Are you telling the truth?" The stranger says, "Yes!" But sadly this leaves the man in the same position as before.

Can you figure it out ?
Read more

Reaction score
A man is traveling to a town and comes to a fork in the road. If he goes left, he goes to the liars' village. If he goes right, he then goes to the village of truths - which is where he wants to go. However, he does not know which way is which.

He doesn't have time to go both routes, so he approaches a stranger who is standing in the middle of the fork. The stranger says he may only ask 3 questions and he will answer them.

The man asks, "Are you from the village of truths?" The stranger says, "Yes!" However, the man is still facing a dilemma: If the stranger was from the village of truths he can only tell the truth, but if he was from the village of liars, he would say he was from the village of truth.

So then he asks the stranger, "Are you telling the truth?" The stranger says, "Yes!" But sadly this leaves the man in the same position as before.

Can you figure it out ?
Read more
The man finally asks the stranger the path back to his own village. If he was from village of truths, he takes him there.....
Old school one :p

Reaction score
The man finally asks the stranger the path back to his own village. If he was from village of truths, he takes him there.....
Old school one :p
He could ask the stranger
''am i visible to you?'' . If the stranger says ''No'' he's a liar . If he says ''Yes'' then he's truthful . Problem solved :ROFLMAO:

That's not the answer , am just messing around...