• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ziauddin

Reaction score
yep...me..!! except that i have to submit my A level equivalence certificate.

Reaction score
ziauddin is second after aga khan among private unis of karachi.

lol no, after aku comes liaqat national college(lnmc) not darulsehat, then comes bahria, then comes ziauddin. lnmc and bahria are better because they have better equipped hospitals. ziauddin has a good hospital, but the thing bad about ziauddin uni is that wahan ka mahol itna accha nhi. wahan thora chichorpan hota ha, so keep that in mind when going to zu. also they take 2 lakhs as admission fees and other uni take 50,000 as admission fees, so thats a disadvantage. if u get admission in bahria or lnmc its better to go there. bahria has got quite a strict environment and it has better administration system because its under a vice admiral i believe.

Reaction score
But ziauddin offers electives, plus people say that its better to get into ziauddin than liaquat or bahria. Also that Ziauddin should be first choice among them, its all over the web. Plus ziauddin's environment is near aku, its suitable for alevel students too, and its quite famous for the environment. The other two universities are ok, and the liaquat in jamshoro is in ranking not the one in karachi! Also I was asking about the overall ranking, as some where I saw that it was fifth best, but not sure!

Reaction score
But ziauddin offers electives, plus people say that its better to get into ziauddin than liaquat or bahria. Also that Ziauddin should be first choice among them, its all over the web. Plus ziauddin's environment is near aku, its suitable for alevel students too, and its quite famous for the environment. The other two universities are ok, and the liaquat in jamshoro is in ranking not the one in karachi! Also I was asking about the overall ranking, as some where I saw that it was fifth best, but not sure!

its your choice.bahria has a better administration system and lnmc is better than zu. just look at the hospital of lnmc. its much better than zu hospital, resources wise.i wud prefer for u to go to lnmc if u get the chance rather than zu. the zu environment is not suitable for everyone, in my opinion.

Reaction score
raamish ziauddin's environment is best for overseas and A-levelers.
and about bahria, check out the link. A student from bahria talks about how horrible the university is.
http://medstudentz.com/pakistan-med...y-medical-university-ziauddin-university.html
and for lnmc, as far as i've heard its faculty isnt that good and should be kept as the last option.
In the end obviously it all depends on you (and your family), you have to decide keeping in mind your priorities.

and the rankings http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/QALI/OTHERS/RANKINGOFUNIVERSITIES/Pages/CategoryWise.aspx
ziauddin is second after aga khan among private unis. The only thing is these rankings are from 2010. But does that matter much? :p

Reaction score
raamish ziauddin's environment is best for overseas and A-levelers.
and about bahria, check out the link. A student from bahria talks about how horrible the university is.
http://medstudentz.com/pakistan-med...y-medical-university-ziauddin-university.html
and for lnmc, as far as i've heard its faculty isnt that good and should be kept as the last option.
In the end obviously it all depends on you (and your family), you have to decide keeping in mind your priorities.

and the rankings http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/QALI/OTHERS/RANKINGOFUNIVERSITIES/Pages/CategoryWise.aspx
ziauddin is second after aga khan among private unis. The only thing is these rankings are from 2010. But does that matter much? :p

Yes i have seen this list before. i just dont get king edward being on the 7th position and all. i can agree with aku on the 1st position, no doubt abt that. so dont give rankings much notice. the forum u mentioned, in that forum a person clearly says that bahria has the better hospital as i said.secondly, and as for lnmc faculty not being good, the duh and smu faculty isnt good as well. this i know from asking many duh graduates who specifically said that duh ka sirf naam ha, parhae bachay wahan khud kertey hain, teachers accha nhi parhatey. so the point im going for is the hospital matters, not the faculty. the better hospital there is the more facilities are available to u and the better house job.and lnmc is the best hospital after aku. and clinical starts in 3rd year so the better hospital, the better clinical. the only disadvantage that i see is that there are only navy patients coming in, less regular patients, so less experience. so zu could be better in that area, as more patients come. but its all a choice of preference as u said, and jahan admission hojae :p

Reaction score
MAN..!! kitna confuse kerte ho :p
Anyways Im gong to ZU. Goodluck to you and others here :D

Reaction score
Okay so I know this isn't the thread where I should ask this but, I really need reliable advice.
Should I take Maths along with Bio, Chem, Phy In Alevels if I intend to get into AKU?
I mean, is it necessary for AKU admission?