- Reaction score
Read my notice 1st point, PLEASE I already stated your point of view -_- !My request is to ditch these notes and use coursebook instead. I have never used notes but today i finally gave them a try but i got nothing but disappointment.
Here is my review:
Method of revision that I suggest:
I have verified that this chemistry presentations are according to syllabus in most cases. they are most comprehensive notes i found on this website.
- -formula sheet from study guide contains many unnecessary formulas and it is for both As and A level so you can get confused which formulas to remorise
- inorganic- These notes are not comprehensive. they lack major details required by syllabus.
- you can use that spider chart to see if you forgot any reaction. can be helpful but you must read it keeping it mind that you know conditions for each reaction and mechanism the reaction which are required by syllabus.
- the definitions attached are too big to be written in the small space of theory paper. the definitions are not mark scheme definitions.
- i can't say anything about rest of them but mostly they are not reliable way to revise.
I always have habit of keeping copy of syllabus with me but it's better to use learners guide nowNote:
Physics learners guide for As and A level
Chemistry As and A level learners guide
download them and open them on your device with your coursebook opened. now read every point from it and then see if you are sure that you know that. If you have any confusion then read that from coursebook and put a check on that point. when you have finished this guide it means you have covered all points of syllabus in your revision. now you can move to past paper practice.
I still admire the contribution of the member of this forum and if my comments, in any way, hurt them, then i apologize but it is important that we don't miss important parts of syllabus in revision.
I do the same way as yo do!