• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

♥ fiRsT ImPreSsiOns ♥

You really wanna play this?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Okay... I was really bored soI had an Idea *____________________*

You just have to , ya know be honest tell your first impression of the member above :) and what you think of them NOW :D

for example:

@innocent killer when I first met you, I thought u were a meanie :p cz u kept being mean to me in in comments ^________^ (its a compliment) :p

And now, I think that you are a very dangerous killer that would probably kill me any minute now *locks door* (cz u always go like 'die marie!') and that's mean :p

u be awesome ^__________________^

You can add picts, tag but no going off topic, I wouldn't want any arguments or off topics :p :p

yeah and this is the 'chat' section so if iNnOcEnT kilLeR just comes and says '-________________-' then that's okay :p the members you tag have the right to reply to what you thought of them :p

smile.jpg

Reaction score
-________________________________________- id play bt m bsy atm BUT MARIE -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- thankyou for that awfully wonderful 'thing' xD :D :p