• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

``~~ ♫ ♪ $ongs ♪ ♫ ``~~

Reaction score
Sky fall can be nominated for Oscars :confused: Adele's first Oscar.(if she win it)
And Katy Perry is a nominees too for final nominees :D for her PART OF ME.
adele will win no matter what because it is ADELE and this is the type of music the The academy awards loves( including me) and this years academy awards are james bond themed for 50 years of bond on the big screen so yeah, her chances of winning are also high since she did win the golden globe for it as well.

Reaction score
adele will win no matter what because it is ADELE and this is the type of music the The academy awards loves( including me) and this years academy awards are james bond themed for 50 years of bond on the big screen so yeah, her chances of winning are also high since she did win the golden globe for it as well.
hmm. she won the golden globe. right. may be she is gonna win oscar too.
Can you believe it, Adele and Oscar. what this girl can be more. she is success queen already.

Reaction score
Songs that silence my sing-along and earn just one word: "Beautiful"

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri <3
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion <3
Enchanted - Taylor Swift <3