• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0460 geography paper 1

Reaction score
guys can you give any revision tips for the paper ive got mine on tuesday! :/ when do u guys have yours??

Reaction score
Mine's on Tuesday too. AM, by any chance? Where are you giving it?

I have no tips, I'm looking for tips. Do you by any chance know whether we will be credited if we answered more than 3 questions, but made some mistakes in a few of them? Will our marks be compensated by the correct answers to any of the questions or only for 3 questions? Do I bother answering more than 3? Or do I study hard enough that I can choose any 3 without feeling that I might not do well on them? How have you prepared yourself, other than just studying the book? Names of places with what you studied about them? Definitions of certain things such as urban areas, coral reefs, etc.?

Reaction score
yeah mines in the AM as well. i have studied to well :/ have you??
Do NOT do more than 3 questions they will only mark the first 3.

Reaction score
Well, how did your exam go? I think I did great, compared to what I'd done previously in the past papers. Which variant did you take? Mine was paper 12. Which questions did you answer? I answered 1,2 & 6.