• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 ESL Listening tracks: (1990 - 2013)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi and AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Just wanted to share these listening tracks with you. Many of you would be looking for them.

Click here!<This website contains all tracks from 1990 to 2011, and are available for download as well!>

<Try this, http://hebafathi.com/home-1.html , the first link is not working at the moment.>

May/June:2012 Listening tracks [credits to mmz for sharing the link]

Hope this helps.

Remember me in your prayers!

Regards,
XPC Staff.

Reaction score
igcse english as a second language

hello everybody, thank you for the websites for the listening tracks but the problem is i only have the papers from 2002 till 2010 . I do not have the 1990 till 2001 papers, so, if anyone has them may post them or send them to my email [email protected]
THNXZ, :D need them asap, ps someone send them to me before on my old email which is hacked may that person send them again to my new email if he/she sees this thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Thanx dude, I had had this website before 4 months!!, but I formatted my laptop some days ago, and I was searching google, and I remembered xtreme papers, really really dude, thank you very much

A.H

Reaction score
First of all Thanks alot for the tracks.
But would you kindly tell me where to find the English as a second language (0510) listening past papers (from June 1990 till June 2003 )
Thanks in advance :)
Aya

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum wr wb!

glad it helped! ;)

i've no idea if you could find those paper online...ask ur teacher if she has them...

Reaction score
URGENTLY who is taking ESL now ??can you send me your email as I need to ask some questions about the latest exams ??

Reaction score
from where can i get october november 2011 listening tracks???URGENT!!!

Reaction score
Aslam-o-Alikum wr wb ,

only teacher support website has listening of Oct / Nov 2011 check over there .if some one know the user name & password , pls do share with all thank you
Sheikh Naib

Reactions: A.H