• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths Discussion

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna get 70/70 :D They are no mistakes in mine, it was really very easy, too scared for paper 4 now!

Reaction score
I did most of the paper 4's and I wanna do more for practice! Actually I don't want to do for practice, I'm doing to convince me that I will do good! :p

Reaction score
yeah im doing paper 4 :D
but lot of error :( (but manage to solve them correctly)

Reaction score
The first one was 72
the second one was easy and so I don't remember the answer
and the last I don't remember :S
@mrstealyourgirl- I bet you don't have a girl yet! And if you do, then the person must be a guy or if the person is a girl then definitely you're in your dreams! Real men don't post shit! Take it as an advice or a suggestion, it's your wish!

Reaction score
I hope the same!!! I wish probability question comes....NOT! -.- they are tough an tricky

Reaction score
Its just a random name man .... I didn't post any shit out here homie so chill and yeah i hope paper 4 is easy but my gut feeling is that its going to be hard :(

Reaction score
Who cares mahn, but you got some kick ass name ;) Gut feeling? My gut feeling was down since I started preparing for paper 4! and I'm doing p 1 right now