• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths paper 2 Extended disscussion!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Since I dont know the question and the marks exactly i cannot say anything...but u may lose mark for drawing the wrong line and may be u'll score for the rest..may be some mark for shading as well!!not sure ...depends on the marks of the question!! Worry not!! :)

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Since I dont know the question and the marks exactly i cannot say anything...but u may lose mark for drawing the wrong line and may be u'll score for the rest..may be some mark for shading as well!!not sure ...depends on the marks of the question!! Worry not!! :)

My region R was actually within the correct area isn't it??? Will that be taken as a point??? My graph would have been correct if I drew that line the other way around from the origin... But what a silly mistake it was... :/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes i doubt u'll only lose marks for the icorrect line..might be nt 4 other things!