• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Paper 4 tom.

Reaction score
hey guys! paper 4 tom! ahh! crap!!! I wish probability doesn't kill me in the paper :(

Reaction score
U forgot phy paper 1 .... Don't take it lightly man or else i'll be costly for u and for paper 4 first clear u'r concepts than do the past papers !

Reaction score
I'm currently doing phy paper 1 dude...Yea man I'm doing as much as I can, I will give the whole day today!!! Comments on XPF is like refreshment! but anyways back on here, yea man paper 4, i'm always done, I will practice and read some quick revision notes before the exam! Best of luck for it mahn! and btw which centre are you in? Manarat?

Reaction score
Yeah man i'm giving my boards in manarat as well ... My centre is SA027 ;) That's right nigga u know me and i know u !

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha! :p
And no guys, I will still be that pain in your arses, even if I'm famous! :) I wouldn't have reached this far without you guys, or may I say, you guys wouldn't have reached this far without my help! :p

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
how r u guys studying for it?

We don't really study for anything, we only do the past papers, and if possible, copy from each other :D jk, we just do the past papers! :) Everyone is intelligent.