• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0625 Physics Paper 61 May/June 2013 , How Was It ????

Reaction score
Question Two Was Difficult
I Got The Distance 0.16
I Calculated 4 Values ----->0.15+0.17+0.16+0.15 , Then I Divided Them 4 To Get The Mean :(
What About Yours??

Reaction score
Hi!
I found paper 61 muchhhhh easier than i thought it was gonna be!
The questions were all pretty much repeats from earlier past papers..
Found the last question of the exam a bit tricky... One problem about the "balancing the metre ruler" and finding a way to avoid the problem + draw to help. :/
The rest was not challengingly hard though! :) Hope u all did well (y)

Reaction score
It is 5 or above , less than 5 is too little and isnt sufficient , more than 15-20 is way too much and is also over-sufficient.

Reaction score
My exam was really great i loved the paper didnt expect tht it would be easy :Di hav lost marks in last question to find the length of the y nd mr
others all awesum :D

Reaction score
Hi!
I found paper 61 muchhhhh easier than i thought it was gonna be!
The questions were all pretty much repeats from earlier past papers..
Found the last question of the exam a bit tricky... One problem about the "balancing the metre ruler" and finding a way to avoid the problem + draw to help. :/
The rest was not challengingly hard though! :) Hope u all did well (y)
that was fine... like u just say by using a spirit level orelse u can say by taking the length of both the side frm the ends of the loadX nd mass m