• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

10 Reasons why students get lower grades in IGCSE Business Studies

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am trying to research on finding the top 10 reasons why students are unable to get good grades in IGCSE Business Studies. After teaching for around 15 years, few of the reasons I came to know will be updated one by one here; Lets discuss on the points one by one:

1. Students using Definitions from "unauthentic" online websites and reference books not endorsed by Cambridge International.

What do you think?

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am trying to research on finding the top 10 reasons why students are unable to get good grades in IGCSE Business Studies. After teaching for around 15 years, few of the reasons I came to know will be updated one by one here; Lets discuss on the points one by one:

1. Students using Definitions from "unauthentic" online websites and reference books not endorsed by Cambridge International.

What do you think?
Dear Sir,
I am looking for answers booklet for the IGCSE Business Studie Coursebook third edition from Cambridge. If you have, do yo u mind sharing ? Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Please would you send the Business studies IGCSE and O level Course book third edition if you have.if you get the answer booklet as well please share.

Reaction score
Hello All,

What do you think?
very true, to answer business studies papers they needs to use the same keyword from their course books.