• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

20 January( M1 ) Paper discussion

Reaction score
Well they had 1-2 questions that were hard (well not hard but tricky) however i don't think it was harder than the past papers.

Reaction score
guys do u remember ur ans like if u emember can u say whats the moments question was the ans 2.25 and 0.25
:whistle::whistle:
and like whatever ans u remember ??????????

Last edited:
Reaction score
guys do u remember ur ans like if u emember can u say whats the moments question was the ans 2.25 and 0.25
:whistle::whistle:
and like whatever ans u remember ??????????
well i got the 2nd one as 0.25 so thank god 5 marks secured well the first one the 2.25 yea i guess i might get like 2-3/5 for the methods i used the "M" marks. damn that question was the worst thing on the whole paper :/ well at least i won't get as bad as i thought i would.

Reaction score
well i got the 2nd one as 0.25 so thank god 5 marks secured well the first one the 2.25 yea i guess i might get like 2-3/5 for the methods i used the "M" marks. damn that question was the worst thing on the whole paper :/ well at least i won't get as bad as i thought i would.
srry for disturbing ............ i want to ask one more q about m1 paper ummm that q that we were supposed to find the value of h of the ball thrown at diff times i think ... something like that what was ur ans
actually i used 3 diff methods but i got diff ans so it was 3.78 or 7.58 or 0.88 somehing like that did u get any of these ????????? :eek:(n):whistle:

Reaction score
srry for disturbing ............ i want to ask one more q about m1 paper ummm that q that we were supposed to find the value of h of the ball thrown at diff times i think ... something like that what was ur ans
actually i used 3 diff methods but i got diff ans so it was 3.78 or 7.58 or 0.88 somehing like that did u get any of these ????????? :eek:(n):whistle:
the method i use gave me an integer, i think it was 3 can't really remember i used the euation ut+1/2at^2, and both particles will have the same distance but one of them will have the "t" as (t+1) because it was thrown 1 sec after the other which was thrown when t=0.
so it was ut+1/2at^2=u(t+1)+1/2a(t+1)^2 and then solve that. t should be given then.

Reaction score
it wasn't t+1 the time was half a second later i forgot the numbers XD saw the correct number on a copy of the paper online but the idea still remains the same just change the +1 to +0.5