• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 may/june papers

Reaction score
hello
princess zara u still havent posted accounting and eco and business papers which u said u will post today . KINDLY POST THEM AS NEEDEED URGENTLY FOR SOME REASON . thanks

Reaction score
Where did you get them from? I don't see any of the 2011 papers in the download's section

Reaction score
Mehreen25 said:
Where did you get them from? I don't see any of the 2011 papers in the download's section

You need to wait 5 seconds and then click "skip add " button on top right corner of the screen

Reaction score
zainnyboy said:
hello
princess zara u still havent posted accounting and eco and business papers which u said u will post today . KINDLY POST THEM AS NEEDEED URGENTLY FOR SOME REASON . thanks
i am online to post them but they're already uploaded by another member!
if u still want them plz tell me!
regards
zahra muhammad

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
awwww cum on... :( :cry: sad to know...and oh assalamoalaikum!! i always remember the saying of Prophet peace be upon him..in which he emphasises us all to greet everyone before u say anything to anyone! When the saying of salaam was told to sahabah that u shud say it so many times or sumthng like that or ma be when they was told of its reward they used to hide behind the tree and come back and say salaam!! SubhanAllah!!
so this is why i try to say salam so many times...i know u may all know this but sumtimes a reminder can be an eyeopener! ;)