• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IBCC Equivalence Conversion Formula?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone,

Can anyone tell me how the 2012 IBCC Equivalence Conversion Formula works? What percentage is deducted from the International students' results? All help is much appreciated.

OR If someone could direct me to a thread already on the Xtreme Papers Forum regarding this issue, I'd really appreciate that because I did look for it on XPF, but did not find any answer.

Reaction score
Read the attached presentation carefully! If you have a problem DO ASK, DONT ASSUME

Attachments

• MBBS GUIDE.pptx
    125 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
^ read above post

Are you giving Olevel/igcse from pakistan? If not then are you giving pakst, islamiat and urdu?

Reaction score
On page 4 of the attached document from the IBCC website, the statement:

"IN CASE OF A* IS AWARDED OTHERWISE THE ABOVE GENERAL FORMULA MAY BE IMPOSED. " is quite confusing. Would you mind clearing that up a little. Is the percentage deduction for International students 7.5%, 15% or 20%?

Attachments

• ConvFormulae.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 19

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone,
Can anyone tell me how the 2012 IBCC Equivalence Conversion Formula works? What percentage is deducted from the International students' results? All help is much appreciated.
OR If someone could direct me to a thread already on the Xtreme Papers Forum regarding this issue, I'd really appreciate that because I did look for it on XPF, but did not find any answer.
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb..

Tell me your subjects and the corresponding grades. [You may PM me if you don't want to share it here]

Reaction score
On page 4 of the attached document from the IBCC website, the statement:

"IN CASE OF A* IS AWARDED OTHERWISE THE ABOVE GENERAL FORMULA MAY BE IMPOSED. " is quite confusing. Would you mind clearing that up a little. Is the percentage deduction for International students 7.5%, 15% or 20%?
I think you were looking at the old conversion formula. It used to be a nightmare for us back then

The new formula is very simple
http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Downloads/Equivalence.doc

Which universities are you applying for?

Reaction score
read the document, its mentioned there

I think the max they gave was 85 for A grade, as there were no A* at that time

Reaction score
Am I blind or there actually is no formula for business subjects?

Reaction score
which university are u applying to? are they govt universities or private?

all govt univ need equivalence. Some private ones need too but not all

That means if I don't want to go for gov.university i don't need equivlance?

Reaction score
anf for equivlance if u want to go 4 engineering university u have to take math physics and chemistry?
u must have these along with comp in O or u wont get O level equilance for science.
for A level these basics are f9